Web Content Viewer

File a Complaint — eLicense Portal

Unhappy African American man looking at laptop

You may file a complaint if you believe a licensed Counselor, Social Worker or Marriage & Family Therapist has violated the law, rules or ethical standards governing the practice of social work. Complaints must be submitted in writing using one of the following two options:

  1. The State's occupational licensing portal (preferred), or:
  2. You can also submit a paper complaint form.