Easy Steps to Ohio LPCC Licensure
Based on Chapter 4757 of the Ohio Revised Code and the Ohio Administrative Code
After becoming a LPC, if you wish to begin the process to upgrade your license to the LPCC, please complete the following steps.
Documents required to complete your LPCC application:
1) Online forms documenting your supervised experience from all training supervisors.
2) NCMHCE Test results (unless you are currently licensed as a result of passing the PCLE) - please e-mail your NCMHCE results to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) BCI & FBI Criminal Records Check
4) To complete the LPCC online application go to: Log in and go to your license tile and click APPLY FOR A NEW LICENSE then select the name of our Board from the drop down menu. Choose the license type you are applying for and pick the application type examination or reciprocity. (Reciprocity means that two or more states have a written agreement indicating that a licensee from one state can be licensed in the other states under that written agreement. Ohio has a reciprocity agreement with Kentucky).
5) Watch the board’s Laws & Rules Video