Click to search: Approved CE Programs
Programs are approved by the Board for one year. The Board’s list of approved Programs does not show when and where the individual CEU courses will be held. You will have to contact the Program’s contact person to receive more information. The file contains the following columns.
1. Sponsor: the organization responsible for the program
2. Contact person: the person responsible for the program
3. Program: the program’s title
4. Dates: the month and year the program has Board approval
5. City: the city where the program will be held
6. Approval Code: will begin with an M showing that this is a program, it will also include a letter that will represent approval for your license type: C for counselors, S for social workers and T for Marriage & Family Therapist.*
7. Hours: the hours the Board has approved
*Be sure to look at the program’s approval code to know that the course is approved for your license type.
There are over 1000 Continuing Education programs APPROVED by the CSWMFT Board in the CE Providers and CE Programs lists.
Click to search:CE Approved Providers
Providers are agencies with two year blanket approval (on programs that meet Board requirements for approval). The Board’s list of approved Providers does not show when and where the individual CEU courses will be held. You will have to contact the Provider to receive more information. Each page contains six columns beginning, left to right with:
1. Name of the Provider: the organization responsible for the program
2. City: one of the cities where the program will be offered
4. Contact Person: the person you call for information on the program
5. Provider approval code: Will begin with a prefix of a variation of these letters RCSTX followed by numbers. A (C ) in the prefix shows the program is approved for counselors, an (S ) for social workers and (T) for Marriage & Family Therapist.*
6. Renewal date: Expiration date of the provider
*Be sure to look at the provider approval code to know that the provider offers courses that have been approved for your license.