CSWMFT Board has partnered with CE Broker to simplify your license renewal process. Using CE Broker you can find courses, report completions, and track your compliance free of charge. When you report all of your completed requirements in CE Broker, you are eligible for exemption from continuing education audits.
Using your free CE Broker account you can:
● Find courses using the Course Search
● Report completed requirements
● View your completed courses
● Track your compliance status
● Contact CE Broker Support for help
To create your free CE Broker account:
1. Click here.
2. Choose from the account options. The free account option is called Basic.
3. Enter your license number and answer a few easy questions.
CE Broker offers additional account options including a Professional Account and a Concierge Account. CSWMFT licensees are welcome to sign up for these services if they are interested, but the Board does not require either of these account types.
The Professional Account offers a CE Compliance Transcript, which is a list of what you have completed and what exactly is left to complete in order to renew. If you would like to try the Professional Account free of charge, activate your 7-day free trial.
CE Broker Support is open 8AM-8PM EST Monday-Friday, except holidays. Find helpful articles and contact information here.
* The CSWMFT Board does not provide any funding to CE Broker or receive any portion of subscription fees for the Professional Account.
Banking Hours - Check out this link for more information: https://help.cebroker.com/specific-requirements/ohio/ohio-counselor-social-worker-and-marriage-family-therapist-board-ce-requirements